What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies are the way that a web server can, among other things, store and collect information about browsing habits of a user or of your computer system. Depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are used on Wtransnet site?
|Types of cookies||Purpose of this type of cookies|
|Own cookies||Own||Own cookies are necessary to properly display the web page and ensure the proper functioning of the site.|
These cookies are related to the user session and login.
They refer to the Acceptance of cookies from the browser used by the user of the website.
|Analytical cookies||Google Analytics
|These cookies are used to analyze the behavior of users on an aggregated and anonymous basis including the number of visitors to the site and its various pages, origin of the visits, date and time, platform, search words used by a user to find his desired contents. Thus, Wtransnet uses a useful means to make improvements to the website and know what content or design is more relevant to the user.|
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10-win-7
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera desde aquí: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html